- You’ll have time to visit three ancient sites with skip-the-line entry
- A guide for an in-depth look at the Colosseum’s architecture
- Take in the Forum and Palatine Hill without the hassle of a map
- The individual attention and leisurely pace of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
You will find us at the Arch of Constantine holding a WHITE Carpe Diem Rome flag.
You will finish in the Roman Forum, where you can explore further or leave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms