- Approximately 3.5-hour bike tour of Rome
- Cycle along quieter city streets with an experienced guide
- See iconic ancient sites including the Coliseum and Roman Forum
- View Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and other monuments
- Snap photos of the Bernini-designed Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants ensures a more customized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Participants must know how to ride a bike
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups.