2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian, the towering Mausoleum of Hadrian, better-known as Castel Sant'Angelo, is one of Rome's top attractions. Visiting with this guided tour lets you skip the line to enter and provides illuminating details about the site that you may otherwise miss.
- Skip the line entry to the Castel Sant'Angelo: Spend more time exploring
- Learn all about this historic site from your guide
- Your guide keeps all visitors entertained, whatever their age
- Opportunities to ask questions and adjust the tour
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/30/2019 - 7/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
12/30/2019 - 7/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Nearstation SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Parco del Colle OppioRome Via NazionaleChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Piazza VeneziaPiazza TrilussaNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Piazza Barberini