- A small-group culinary tour through Rome’s Campo de' Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Pantheon
- Discover three of the capital’s most iconic neighborhoods on a scenic guided tour by foot
- Get an insider’s perspective as you skip the tourist track and explore little-known corners
- Learn which local specialties Romans have been eating for centuries—and enjoy free samples
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience goes with sun or rain, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours with Local Guide Marta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Budget Street Food Tour of Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto & Pantheon with Gelato.