- Recorded audio commentary in nine languages, headphones included
- Eight stops at landmarks such as the Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican City, and the Trevi Fountain
- Tickets available for 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour time periods
- A VOX digital walking tour is included with all ticket options
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Disembark at any point to explore areas that interest you. Spend as much time as you like at any one stop, or skip those that don't interest you. Climb down to explore Vatican City and learn about the history of the Catholic Church or throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, which legend has it ensures you return to Rome. Sit on the Spanish Steps and sample a local gelato or explore the Pantheon. Disembark to learn about the times of Roman gladiators in the Colosseum or stroll through the ancient Roman Forum.
While on the bus, listen to recorded audio commentary in nine languages through the provided headphones. The recorded narrative gives a comprehensive history of Rome and details its current role as a thriving Italian metropolis.
Each ticket option includes a VOX digital walking tour. Please see Itinerary section for a full list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons