12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid the crowds and impersonal experience of large group tours and discover the Amalfi Coast by on a private 12-hour trip. Relax as a Mercedes minivan takes you from your Rome hotel and into the Campania region. Traveling by private transportation allows you to have a more comprehensive and comfortable tour experience. Listen as your driver narrates the scenery and attractions, such as Ravello and the Monastery of Montecassino.
- Get the exclusivity of private transportation
- Learn about the attractions from your private driver
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
Well-experienced english speaking driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome.
For pick up outside Rome, (oter villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: you can arrange with the driver to stay longer at Amalfi or Positano, according to where you choose to have lunch
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Euroma2San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Villa TorloniaColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere