Rome by Night-Ebike tour with Food and Wine Tasting
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome is beautiful at night, with its illuminated buildings and lively cafes. With this tour, you'll get to see the city under a new light, quite literally, on the comfort of an electronic bicycle. After exploring the city, sample a selection of local cheeses and cured meats paired with Italian wine.
- See Rome in the evening light
- E-bikes are provided to all participants
- A local guide will lead you around Rome
- Sample local cheese, cured meats, and wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Antonio Rosmini, 22, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EsBikeTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We started the trip at 7pm as dusk was starting and finished at about midnight - so incredible value for money - we slept well that night!" See review
Product code: 70314P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursFood ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Rome Via del CorsoBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Keats-Shelley HouseVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Piazza TrilussaVia MarguttaRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Trinità dei Monti