2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Rome at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus pass. From the top of the open-air double-decker bus, take in panoramic views of the city missed by most visitors as you enjoy recorded commentary. No need to queue: Breeze past notoriously long lines at the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museum, where you enjoy a 3-hour guided tour in one of 6 languages offered.
Saved to wishlist!
Hop On-Hop Off Bus Ticket (according to the chosen option you'll have 24/48-hrs bus ticket)
2,5hrs Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
Headset for the Panoramic Bus
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Guided tour inside St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bus ticket will be sent on your Viator extranet the day before your booking date.
- Please remind that it is strictly required to print your bus tickets. No mobile tickets will be accepted on the Panoramic bus.
- Panoramic Bus Ticket is valid for 24/48 hours from the first use.
- For the Vatican Museum Tour customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons. Late arrivals cannot join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- To get inside Vatican Musuem it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that security check at the entrance cannot be skipped. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour will not operate on religious holidays
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20905P116
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeHop on Hop Off - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoAudio Guides - Lake BraccianoHop on Hop Off - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaAudio Guides - Lake BolsenaHop on Hop Off - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiAudio Guides - AssisiCategory
Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàForo ItalicoBasilica di Sant'AgostinoRainbow Magic LandPiazza del CampidoglioSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Trajan's ColumnLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Piazza BarberiniChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)