- Exclusive no-waiting access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Discover the Colosseum, the primary source of entertainment in ancient Rome
- Explore ruins of popular temples, shrines and other public places in Roman Forum
- See Palatine Hill, where Rome was founded around 3000 years ago
- Incredible stories and facts about ancient Rome from an expert guide
Departure & Return
meeting point office should be 20 minutes before the tour departure time .
tour will finished in this place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests must need to pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour start time to complete the signup and clear security checks.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Near public transportation
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the Colosseum Administration may limit access to some or all of the restricted areas (Colosseum, Arena Level, and Third Tier), to ensure the safety of its visitors. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or full refund
- All tourists are required to show a valid photo ID for entering the Colosseum (Student ID, Driver's License, Passport or State ID)
- Wearing comfortable walking shoes during the tour is recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff