3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Efficiently visit some of the most popular shopping areas on St. Lucia accompanied by a shopping consultant. Choose from taking a comfortable, air-conditioned bus to Castries or Rodney Bay. Whichever you select, receive a coupon book filled with discounts and free gifts you can redeem at the various shops and markets. The highlight of the tour is a stop at the chocolate and coconut oil shop on Howelton Estate. You are returned to your north-side hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Choose from a comprehensive shopping tour of Castries or Rodney Bay
- A shopping consultant accompanies you to a variety of boutiques and markets
- Refreshing chilled bottled water and cold towels on-board your air-conditioned bus
- Round-trip transport included from your north-side hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Accommodation as per itinerary
Professional shopping guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All other hotels and rentals in the north of the island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Constantine Holdings Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Retail Therapy Saint Lucia Style ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Retail Therapy Saint Lucia Style ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Retail Therapy Saint Lucia Style ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Retail Therapy Saint Lucia Style
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRodney BayFood Tours - Cap EstateRomantic Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateShopping Tours - Cap EstateMarkets - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateFood Tours - CastriesRomantic Tours - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesShopping Tours - CastriesMarkets - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesFood Tours - SoufriereRomantic Tours - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereShopping Tours - SoufriereMarkets - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory