2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Custom Designed iR2 Electric Scooter
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will vary based on your distance.
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, 2273+RR5, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Segway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St.Lucia Beaches and Backroads Tour by Electric Big-Wheel Scooter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St.Lucia Beaches and Backroads Tour by Electric Big-Wheel Scooter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St.Lucia Beaches and Backroads Tour by Electric Big-Wheel Scooter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRodney BayNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateSafaris - Cap EstateVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - CastriesSafaris - CastriesVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - SoufriereSafaris - SoufriereVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - SoufriereCategory