Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
111 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3410 Tours & Activities
1551 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
10/16/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Tuesday:||01:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza by Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza by Night?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza by Night?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza by Night?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50417P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaNight Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenNight Tours - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelNight Tours - CancunBus Tours - CancunArchaeology Tours - CancunHistorical Tours - CancunFull-day Tours - CancunCategory
CuzamáSelvaticaDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Aké Ruins and HaciendaFundadores Park (El Zócalo)Cozumel Cruise PortPlaya Uvas Beach ClubCenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Punta Laguna Nature Reserve (Otoch Ma'ax Yetel Kooh)Cozumel Museum (Museo de la Isla de Cozumel)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Rio Secreto Nature ReserveChetumalXcaretEl Mirador LookoutCroco Cun ZooCaptain Hook Cancun