- Learn about Latvian history and culture from a guide
- Stroll Riga’s scenic streets
- Taste traditional Latvian food
- Visit the Old Riga, Art Nouveau, and Central Market districts
Departure & Return
The meeting point for public tours is outside the club Cetri Balti Krekli at 12 Vecpilsētas iela (street), Rīga. When arrive, please look for a guide with a badge.
The public tour ends in Riga Central Market. For private tours you can request different ending location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable as a shore excursion in Riga.
- The walking distance for this tour is approximately 8 km, it is 4 hours long and includes walking on cobble-stoned streets. Before you book this experience please make sure that you are capable of doing this tour without causing danger to your health or wellbeing. If you have walking difficulties or a stroller, please inform us about that before the tour. In this case we also sincerely suggest you to book a private tour option that can also be shortened according to your preferences.
- There is a a break in the middle of the tour for refreshments and wc.
- Minimum numbers apply (for public tours). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We do not allow groups of more than 5 to join our public tours. If your group is 6 or more, please book a private tour option.
- For private tours we offer pick up from a centrally located place within a walking distance (20 min.) of Riga Old Town. Private tour option can be altered according to your preferred walking distance and tour length.
- Although we try to adjust the tour to the weather conditions, please dress appropriately: in winter please wear thermo clothing, winter boots, hat and warm gloves; take an umbrella if it rains; wear comfortable shoes; sunscreen and head cover during the summer. Do not spoil your experience with being cold :)
- In extreme weather (less than -15C, more than +33C, heavy rain or wind) the tour might be shortened or cancelled. In this case full refund will be arranged. Please note that such weather conditions in Riga are extremely rare.
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raami Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff