Explore our promoted experiences
- Hit Champagne signatures like Aÿ, Hautvillers, and the Avenue de Champagne
- Join an artisan producer in their winery to learn how Champagne is made
- Taste three different Champagnes plus marc, ratafia, and fine de Marne
- No need to worry about overdoing it—driver/guide picks up and drops in Reims
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aÿ-Champagne Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands