- Afternoon Champagne history and tasting tour from Epernay
- Learn about the complex Champagne-making process at a tasting class
- Tour the vat and cellars of a boutique family winery
- Taste six different Champagnes throughout the day
- Feast on a delicious French lunch paired with Champagne
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the Moët & Chandon estate in the courtyard, in front of the Dom Pérignon statue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the Hautvillers Abbey where the legnedary Dom Perignon once lived. Then, it's time to pop open some bottles at a tasting class. Learn about the complex and specific Champagne-making process and what distinguishes the prized bubbly from other sparkling wines. Get tips on how to appreciate the aroma and flavor of fine Champagne while tasting different blends.
Feast on a delicious lunch of authentic French cuisine paired with even more Champagne wines before continuing on through the scenic hillsides to a boutique family winery. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process, see the traditional grape press, vat room, and aging cellars, and taste several of the estate’s most popular cuvees.
Your concludes with drop-off back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking allowed
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Epernay: Small-Group Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings and Lunch .