- Guided behind-the-scenes tour: learn how Champagne is made
- Sample at least three different Premium Champagnes
- Choice of multiple morning and afternoon tour departures available
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
Meet us directly at our estate to discover how jonw-how. A free parking space is available facing the Chateau de Louvois.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Champagne Guy de Chassey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands