Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day champagne-themed bike tour
- 8 champagne tastings included
- Lunch included
- Visit the home of monk Dom Perignon
Departure & Return
If you come from Paris by train, book it as soon as possible to get the best fares and take the journey leaving from Paris Est at 7:38 am and arriving Reims centre at 8:41 am. There is a connection in this itinerary : - 1st train leaves at 7.38 am from Paris Est and arrives at 8.18 am at Champagne Ardenne TGV - 2nd train leaves at 8.30 am from Champagne Ardenne TGV and arrives at 8.41 am at Reims centre. This train will be on the opposite plateform (it will take you only 1 minute to change !) If you prefer taking a direct train, then take the 6.58am train from Paris Est which arrives at Reims Centre train station at 7.44am. We will meet outside the train station of Reims centre in front of the tourist office. Take the walking exit « REIMS CENTRE ». Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour departure. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office. Enjoy your day !
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If the bike tour can't run due to the weather, we will organize the same program but with a minivan driving you for the whole day.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not compatible with children under 12 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "As long as you can ride a bike, you can do the tour." See review