- Full-day tour to Champagne region
- Walk the Avenue of Champagne
- Tastings, Moet & Chandon tour, and lunch included
- Small group tour—maximum of 8 passengers
Departure & Return
In front of the statue of Dom Pérignon just outside Moët&Chandon estate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Day Trip to Moët et Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Epernay.