1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit a traditional Champagne winery at Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, and meet the family winemakers who have honed their skills through three successive generations. You’ll explore their estate and its century-old cellars where a selection of vintage Champagnes wait, ready for you to sample. The wine tasting experience gives you the lowdown on the region’s viticulture plus three glasses of Champagne.
- Meet the third-generation owner of the lauded Mareuil-sur-Aÿ winery
- Visit the vaults of the wine estate for a tour of its Champagne cellars
- Sip vintage Champagne and learn about the winery production process
- Learn about the vineyard classifications for indications of quality
Saved to wishlist!
Winery tour • Cellar tour
Departure & Return
12 Rue du Pont, 51160 Aÿ-Champagne, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- kids under 12 are free of any charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P382
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReimsWalking Tours - ChampagneWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ParisCategory