- Explore the remote Corcovado National Park on a guided day trip
- Take a boat ride through mangrove forests and open seas en route to the park
- Round-trip transportation from Manuel Antonio makes the trip hassle-free
- Enjoying hiking, waterfalls, and lunch at the park
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special Tour for hikers, nature observers, and adventurers.
- What to bring: swimming suit, towel, sandals and walking shoes, sunscreen, hat and water.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We operate with Minimum Two Travelers
- We must know the Hotel you will be staying, write us a message!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agencia de Viajes Costa Rica te Enamora
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by One Day Tour To Corcovado From Manuel Antonio.