Departure & Return
We meet at the main entrance of Manuel Antonio National Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 10 who can participate in this activity
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Remember only water,any kind of juices, fruits and already prepper sandwiches are allowed in the national park
- In any case of bad weather tour would be rescheduled or refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Manuel Antonio National Park Group Guided Tour.