3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Costa Rica’s tropical rainforests on this half-day, guided, nature excursion through Manuel Antonio National Park. Learn about this complex ecosystem while hiking (or strolling) and listen as a naturalist guide points out animal and plant species and explains the biodiversity of this nature sanctuary.
- Hike in rainforest in Manuel Antonio National Park
- See exotic plants and animals up close and learn about this ecosystem
- Transportation, entry fees, and snacks included
- Small-group tour size provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Transportation is included)
Departure & Return
Av. 4 297, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and hiking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguana Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manuel Antonio National Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Right now, you can just explore the main path and stop by the main beach." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory