- Guided horseback riding tour in Manuel Antonio
- No experience needed, safety training and instruction provided
- See the rainforest and wildlife that lives within it
- Enjoy a local lunch back at the ranch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation from Hotel in Manuel Antonio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to Bring: Suntan lotion, sunglasses, camera, hat/ visor, long pants, hiking shoes, mosquito repellent and bathing suit.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Horseback Riding from Manuel Antonio.