- Kayak tour of mangrove forest on Damas Island
- See part of Central America's largest mangrove forest ecosystem, a hotbed of biodiversity
- Spot native wildlife such as monkeys and tropical birds in their native habitat
- Guided tour provides information about local wildlife and regional history
- Popular activity among families with kids and teens
- Typical Costa Rican lunch or dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from main hotels and home rentals in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to participate, sharing a kayak with an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio.