5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Costa Rican cuisine on this hands-on tour in Quepos. First, visit a farmers’ market to browse and select ingredients for lunch. With the help of local cooks, you’ll learn how to make corn tortillas from scratch, “ceviches” with plantain or banana, picadillos, and more. Along the way, find out about the origin of the organic ingredients, how they are prepared, and how you can recreate the dishes at home.
- Ideal for foodies, the tour lets you discover Costa Rica through its fare
- Take home authentic cooking skills from your stay in Costa Rica
- Lunch and beverages are included in the tour price
- Round-trip transportation to the town of Londres is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from all hotels and home rentals in Manuel Antonio / Quepos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local Flavor Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Local Flavor Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Local Flavor Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local Flavor Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingQueposBus Tours - Central PacificHistorical Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - JacoHistorical Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoBus Tours - San JoseHistorical Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory