7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Costa Rica has become the world's premier destination for ecotourism. Places like La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park are the reason why. Hike through rainforest and cloud forest on purpose-built trails to discover incredible biodiversity. Butterflies, monkeys, hummingbirds, reptiles - this is just the start of a long list of what you'll see. In addition to wildlife watching, learn all about coffee, from tiny seed to delicious cup.
- Roundtrip transportation from Puntarenas
- Learn about Costa Rica's rich biodiversity from a naturalist guide
- Visit a sustainable coffee plantation to learn how coffee is produced
- Gentle hiking trails and so much to see for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off (From Puntarenas)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be at 7:30am at cruise pier or hotel lobby.
Our uniform is red color t shirt.
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Costanera Sur 128, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 33709P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory