3 days 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Montezuma centro frente al hotel El Jardin, Playa Montezuma, Provincia de Puntarenas, Montezuma, 60111, Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Private for two
10/26/2020 - 5/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Three days Surf and Adventure
10/6/2020 - 5/5/2022
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicoya surf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three days Surf and Adventure?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Three days Surf and Adventure?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Three days Surf and Adventure?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three days Surf and Adventure?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46028P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesPuntarenasSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificSports Lessons - MonteverdeSurfing Lessons - MonteverdeSports Lessons - JacoSurfing Lessons - JacoCategory