- Full-day cloud forest and coffee tour shore excursion from Puntarenas
- Visit the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Learn about the cloud forest's unique ecosystem and rich biodiversity
- Look for native rain forest wildlife including birds, monkeys, and reptiles
- See how coffee beans are grown and harvested on a coffee plantation tour
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch
- Includes convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Caldera Puntarenas, W7RC+8H3, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
- Muelle De Puntarenas, X6J2+HJF, Barrio La Angostura, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
- Muelle de Cruceros, Paseo de los Turistas, Puntarenas, Av. 4, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GioTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monteverde Cloud Forest and Coffee Tour Shore Excursion.