5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Puntarenas Pier we Pick Up place is inside the pier, close to gangway
For Puerto Caldera Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier. Bus shuttle from ship to main gate available
- Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, W7RC+8H3, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rain Forest Skywalk & Crocodile Boat Tour. Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rain Forest Skywalk & Crocodile Boat Tour. Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rain Forest Skywalk & Crocodile Boat Tour. Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rain Forest Skywalk & Crocodile Boat Tour. Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWater Tours - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWater Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoCategory