- Easily reach the best views of Poas Volcano’s sulphuric lake
- Observe signs of volcanic activity on a guided nature hike to Botos Lagoon
- Explore the waterfall pools and animal enclosures at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- See rescued Costa Rican wildlife such as reptiles, butterflies, birds, and jungle cats
Departure & Return
You only need to give us information of the nearest place to pick you up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The traveler needs to bring a rain jacket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands