2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sendero Tranquilo Reserve is a haven of untouched jungle, where exotic birds, mammals, reptiles, and insects live amid wisps of fog and thick plant growth. This night walk allows you to experience the forest at its most eventful, when 80 percent of resident wildlife is active. See the forest awaken as you trek through forest paths and get a chance to glimpse animals such as mouse-like zariguellas and green vipers.
- Experience Monteverde’s biodiversity when the forest is most active
- Glimpse nocturnal wildlife and see the jungle from a new perspective
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Monteverde and Santa Elena
- Bottled water, entrance fees, and local taxes included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sinwa Tours Operador Turístico S.A
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuntarenasCity Tours - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificCity Tours - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeCity Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoCategory