6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Depart your cruise ship for an adventure that combines nature trails, hanging bridges, and ziplining. A must-try for nature lovers and thrill-seekers, the combination of activities lets you see the jungle from the forest floor and immerse yourself in the tree canopy above. Plus, round-trip transportation from Caldera Port lets you skip the hassle of renting a car or navigating public transportation.
- Cross hanging bridges and speed down ziplines on this classic Costa Rica excursion
- Get away from the crowds on a small-group tour
- A guide escorts you throughout the park and shares details about the flora and fauna
- Port pickup and drop-off makes the tour hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36223P147
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPuntarenasHistorical Tours - Central PacificHistorical Tours - MonteverdeHistorical Tours - JacoCategory