- Adventure tour in Monteverde cloud forest featuring ziplines, rappelling, and more
- See the cloud forest in all its complexity, from old-growth to new-growth
- Connect with nature in a fun fashion
- Ideal trip for the adventurous family
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start your trip with a zipline tour over the canopy, providing a heart-pounding view of the cloud forest below. Then, rappel 150 feet down to the forest floor. A ladder system through the hollow core of an old tree brings you back up into the treetops, and an optional Tarzan swing free-fall experience brings you back down.
Guides accompany you through every step of the adventure to ensure your safety and entertainment, as well as to answer questions about the local ecosystem.
Get dropped off back at your hotel or other specified drop-off location in Monteverde at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age limit goes from 5 years old and up.
- Weight limit is 250 pounds.
- Pick up will be 40 or 30 minutes before the tour start.
- We are located just 8 minutes from Monteverde Downtown.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE ORIGINAL CANOPY TOUR MONTEVERDE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You should definitely be in decent shape though, this tour is a workout, but so worth it!" See review