2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Slip 1089 Boat SV Angela
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/30/2020 - 12/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
12/23/2021 - 12/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
12/31/2021 - 1/2/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Once reservation is complete, our team will contact you to start planning your Ocean Adventure
- Not recommend to infant or toddlers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Navego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SUNSET SAIL aboard PRIVATE SAIL YACHT in Fajardo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SUNSET SAIL aboard PRIVATE SAIL YACHT in Fajardo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SUNSET SAIL aboard PRIVATE SAIL YACHT in Fajardo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SUNSET SAIL aboard PRIVATE SAIL YACHT in Fajardo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoWater Tours - FajardoSailing - FajardoWater Tours - AreciboSailing - AreciboWater Tours - LuquilloSailing - LuquilloCategory
Castillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsGozalandia Falls Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsSun Bay Beach Tours & TicketsLas Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsLuquillo Beach Tours & TicketsLaguna Grande Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsVieques Island (Isla de Vieques) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsArecibo Observatory Tours & TicketsSan Juan Bay Tours & TicketsThe Capitol of Puerto Rico (El Capitolio) Tours & TicketsCaguas Tours & Tickets