- Easily navigate Condado Lagoon in water bike
- Enjoy photos from your tour taken by your guide
- All necessary equipment and instruction provided
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We are located in the Laguna de el Condado, Jaime Benitez National Park, once you get to the park head towards the end on the left side of the lagoon. You will see a big white truck. Our guides will have a shirt identified as Chiliboats Adventure in black color
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important! Maximum Weight 240 lbs.
- Maximum Weight 240 lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Waterbike Condado
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms