- Take home GoPro videos to show friends and family
- All necessary equipment and instruction provided
- Learn about the marine life you find on your tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet us at our white, snorkel van at Escambrón Marine Park at the eastern end of Balniario Escambrón. Search "Adventure Mermaid" in maps for the exact pin. (Note, there is no physical address to the Escambrón Beach parking lot. Your instructor will send a text to your cell with a link to guide you.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Mermaid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands