Explore our promoted experiences
- Stroll the streets of Old San Juan, a 500-year-old Caribbean city
- Capture gorgeous shots of brilliantly colored houses and cobbled streets
- Learn about San Juan culture and history from your local guide
- Numbers are capped at 12 travelers, ensuring time for questions
Departure & Return
Tour Guide will have sign and Polo Shirt with the name Castillo Tours. Tour ends at La Plaza del Quinto Centenario
Tour commence at the Plaza Balleja in Old San Juan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Need to be able to walk uphill
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Castillo Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff