Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day walking tour of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Explore all the most important sites and learn about the area's history
- Group size of no more than 15 promises a crowd-free experience
- Ideal introduction to first-time San Juan visitors, as well as those who want to know more about the area
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide in the Plaza under the statue of Christopher Columbus.
The tour will end on the promenade close to the cruise ports.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable clothing/shoes recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Caribe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff