Departure & Return
-Arrive 45 minutes before the stipulated time of departure to San Juan Chiliboats at La Villa Pesquera la Puntilla, located in front of the "Water Fountain of Paseo la Princesa" and the PR Tourism company. -You go in your vehicle, the closest parking is Parking La Puntilla in Old San Juan.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- “PUNCTUAL DEPARTURES” Arrive 45 minutes before the meeting point to ensure parking; security protocol; orientation talk; boarding will begin 30 minutes before departure time.
- Minimum height 4'6 ”(54”) and maximum 6'5 ”(77”). Manufacturer's recommended maximum weight: 240 #.
- CHILIBOATS SINGLE OR DOUBLE UNITS ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY.
- Recommendations: Bring only the essentials, space is limited; you must wear: water shoes, flip flops or tennis, necessary when boarding and landing (you will get wet); hat; Swimwear; sun protection shirt; Bermuda; Sunglasses.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- The person who makes the reservation is responsible for informing all their companions about the arrival time, requirements and all the information pertinent to the excursion.
- If you suffer from any medical condition; If necessary: Ask your doctor for authorization and mention it when making the reservation, go prepared with medications.
- It is not allowed: • Hitting the unit against any object, jumping from the unit or damaging it. • If by negligence you cause any damage to the unit, the person who made the reservation will be responsible.
- No smoking, drugs or alcoholic beverages.
- LOCATION: Caribbean Chiliboats Old San Juan Bay Tours, Villa Pesquera, Paseo de la Princesa, San Juan, 00901
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Chiliboats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff