Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day, private tour to Chichen Itza from Progreso with Mayaland Resort
- Get an in-depth orientation of the ancient ruins with a private bilingual guide
- Customize your itinerary, and use swimming and lounge facilities at Mayaland
- Admission tickets, lunch, and drinks are purchased separately
Departure & Return
Pick up at Progreso cruise ship port, your Gray Line guide will be waiting for you with a Gray Line sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like admission to the archaeological site, meals, drinks, etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $481 Pesos which is only around $24 USD per person.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff