- Includes cruise ship or hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal shore excursion for cruise ships docked in Progreso
- Hear insightful commentary about Dzibilchaltún
- Top off the tour at a private beach club with full-service facilities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this Progreso Excursion, you will meet just outside of the duty-free stores that are right next to the ship. Once you pass the small shop area you will find an official tourist information stand and just right next to it a representative of SHORE EXCURSIONS MEXICO will be waiting there with a paddle/sign with their logo on it and a list with your name on it. THE ONLY people authorized to receive guest and guarantee service is Aaron Chi, Jose Arenas, and Cristobal Figueroa. Please be aware that other companies will try to trick you saying they are Shore Excursions Mexico staff. Please ask for ID. Other meeting information: Progreso hotel guests will meet the "Shore Excursions Mexico" representative outside your hotel's lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier.
ASSISTANCE: If you are running late or have trouble finding the meeting location, please call our local operator "Shore Excursions Mexico" manager Cristobal.
- Progreso Cruise Ship Terminal, Calle 82, 97320 Progreso, Yuc., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shore Excursions Mexico by Criss & Sands Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dzibichaltun Mayan Ruins & Beach Break Excursion.