Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour evening Amalfi Coast cruise from Positano or Praiano
- Listen to a short safety information session before you cruise
- Relax in a gozzo, a traditional Italian wooden boat
- Sip on Champagne and savor snacks as you soak up the scenery
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast toward the Li Galli islands
Departure & Return
Stand on the Positano main beach called Positano Boats
What To Expect
As the daylight fades, cast your gaze out towards the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Italy’s most famous stretch of coastline. The skipper and captain are tasked with navigating the boat, leaving you free to take in the dramatic coastal scenery as you glide toward the Li Galli islands.
Feel free to ask the skipper any questions about the tiny archipelago, and about the wider Amalfi Coast area itself. When your time on the water comes to an end, you’ll dock back at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is priced per boat that will fix a maximum of 8 passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Positano Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff