Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a small-group boat tour from Positano to Capri
- Explore seaside villages and stunning grottoes
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks while you sail
- A small group of 10 or fewer ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Next to Bar Brasserie Covo Dei Saraceni, the meeting person will be dressed with a polo shirt with company logo " Sea Living"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea living Positano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Small-Group Boat Excursion from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi to Capri.