Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a family-run farm and winery on the Amalfi Coast
- Taste local Catalanesca and Aglianico wines and fior di latte mozzarella
- Learn how to make traditional mozzarella cheese during a workshop
- Sample farm-fresh products like goat cheese, olive oil, and charcuterie
Departure & Return
Agerola, San Lazzaro town centre, then head "Castello Lauritano": the farmhouse is approximately 300 metres before "Castello Lauritano". We offer pick up services on request (extra charged service).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are happy to accomodate specific dietary requirements such gluten free etc: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff