9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Set off to explore the coastline of Capri by sea far from the crowds with this small-group boat tour. Skip the hassle of the ferry and depart directly from the mainland, skirting the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula before circling Capri. Take in top sights like the Faraglioni and Natural Arch, stop to swim in quiet sea grottoes, and dock on the island for free time to sightsee and shop on your own.
- A scenic minicruise around the island of Capri with departure from Positano
- Swimming breaks plus a stop on land visit the island independently
- Music, Wi-Fi, beverages and snacks, and a packed sandwich lunch on board
- Round-trip transportation from Positano to the Massa Lubrense departure port
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel/Meeting point and transfer "by land" to the departur port of Massa Lubrense.
Professional English speaking Skipper
Wi-fi on board
Bring with you beach towels
Capri Landing tax € 2.50 per person to pay cash
Stop & entrance to the Blue Grotto
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A driver will pick you up "by land" by your hotel/meeting point in Positano and will bring you by the departure port in Massa Lubrense ( about 1 hour of driving time each way). Please be at the dedicated meeting point 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Hotel/Meeting point pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour / activity departure time, we cannot guarantee your hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you all the information about exact pick up time and meeting point for your tour and all our contacts.
- Small group of max. 12 people on board
- Bring with you beach towels, sun hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buyourtour di Amo Italy Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Excursion Capri Island: Small Group from Positano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Excursion Capri Island: Small Group from Positano?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Excursion Capri Island: Small Group from Positano
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPositanoWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoWater Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory