5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Avvocata hike - Amalfi coast?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Avvocata hike - Amalfi coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Avvocata hike - Amalfi coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Avvocata hike - Amalfi coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Avvocata hike - Amalfi coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPositanoHiking - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastEco Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoEco Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiEco Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory