- Half-day Amalfi Coast cruise with a private captain
- See a UNESCO-listed region from the water
- Choose from an open deck boat, speedboat, luxury speedboat or larger yacht
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure is from the cement pier in Positano next to the beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass inlets with turquoise-colored water, stopping to swim as often as you want, and hop from village to village. You can navigate through the islands of Li Galli, a small archipelago said to be where Ulysses hear the ancient sirens’ singing, and see Praiano, a fishing village famed for silk production.
Continue to Furore and Conca di Marini, a glamorous spot beloved by Sophia Loren and Jackie Kennedy, then enjoy some free time to explore the historic town of Amalfi. Other favorite villages along the coast include Marmorata, Minori, and Maiori, and throughout the cruise, you’ll cruise to caves and natural features.
The boat is stocked with snacks, but if you’re ready for lunch, the captain can bring you to a seaside restaurant with vibrant Southern Italian Cuisine. This 6-hour cruise concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff