Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don a snorkel mask and fins for a below-water tour in the unspoiled Bay of Paraggi near Portofino. With a guide, you'll slip into the clear water of Niasca to discover the underwater treasure around the sandy beach. Known for its life-rich seabed, the bay is home to a wealth of flora and fauna including a meadow of the Mediterranean posidonia seagrass. Equipment is provided; just bring your bathing suit and a sense of adventure.
- Snorkel adventure from Niasca beach near Portofino
- Use snorkel equipment provided by your guide
- Learn about the fish and marine plants before you swim
- Follow your guide into the sea to discover starfish and more
- Swim above an expanse of posidonia, a beautiful seagrass
Saved to wishlist!
Rent of equipment: snorkel, mask, fins, wetsuit
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Outdoor Portofino , Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 62, 16034 Portofino GE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Minimum number of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This activity is subject to good weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunscreen, water, a bathing suit, and a towel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel Tour in Paraggi Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel Tour in Paraggi Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel Tour in Paraggi Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel Tour in Paraggi Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff