1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local english speaking guide
Paddle board, paddle, lifejacket, wetsuit
Hotel pickup & drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 62, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Be able to swim is required to do this tour
- Recommended to bring with you: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, bathing suit, towel, suitable clothing depending on the weather
- Requesting a private tour, you will be charged an additional price of €50.
- The nautical base is equipped with lockers, available for our customers according to availability. We strongly suggest not to bring valuable items; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss.
- In the nearby bay of Paraggi you may find basic services: tabacco shop, bar, restaurant, toilets (toilets not present in our office).
- *Respect the environment! Bring your water bottle and fill it up with potable water at our office.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Portofino
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paddle Boarding Experience in Portofino?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paddle Boarding Experience in Portofino?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paddle Boarding Experience in Portofino?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddle Boarding Experience in Portofino?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle Boarding Experience in Portofino
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortofinoStand Up Paddleboarding - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory