4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Medal shaped hand-made pasta seasoned with freshly made pesto sauce
Ligurian vegetable pies
farm to table vegetable pies
local cheeses and salami
Selection of local cheeses and salami accompanied by honey made in Portofino and the typical focaccia bread
Canestrelli or similar
Taste a typical Ligurian dessert such as the Canestrelli flower shaped cookies
Private cooking class
Departure & Return
Piazza della Libertà , Piazza della Libertà, 16034 Portofino GE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point in front of the pharmacy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeautifuLiguria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 33422P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePortofinoCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory